Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Weeks Later & I'm Back!

Back to reality...after a nine-hour flight yesterday, dealing with jet-lag, and then a full day back at work today, I'm exhausted! The vacation was great, saw quite a few sites, and most importantly, crossed off a few places on the list!

Here's a sneak peek of blog post topics to come over the next week:

London, England


Copenhagen, Denmark


Tallinn, Estonia


St. Petersburg, Russia


Helsinki, Finland


Stockholm, Sweden

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see all the pics. I'm impressed that you've already started posting them to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe you saw all those places in two weeks! :) Hahahah.. I'm jealous ;) Looking forward to the upcoming blogs; thanks for sharing your adventures!

    -- Lindsay (shlinds)

    ReplyDelete